To be successful, a conference must function well on several levels—academically, socially, and financially. With over 60 years of conference management expertise, we will ensure your conference adheres to your financial goals.
Keeping your conference on track financially
Developing a budget
The process leading to financial success begins with the development of a baseline preliminary budget. The budget is an essential tool of good conference management. It serves as the guide for decisions during pre-conference planning.
We use a proprietary conference template that we have developed and refined throughout our history. The template is simple to understand and comprehensive in scope.
Throughout the planning process, the budget is updated regularly to reflect current income and projected expenses so that we can monitor the financial progress of your conference.
Additional financial services
In addition to the development and supervision of a budget, we will:
- Establish an operational account exclusively for the conference.
- Manage the procurement process for all conference expenses.
- Ensure compliance with all university and State Board of Accounts policies.
- Accept, review, and process bills for payment.
- Monitor actual expenses against the budget.
- Alert conference organizers of anticipated shortfalls and compensatory lines of saving.
- Issue a final, comprehensive statement summarizing all income received and expenses paid, with accompanying back-up documentation.